Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Smelling my neighbors weed, daily

Last post was a jumbled mush of thoughts, although I know exactly what I was thinking, readers evidentally didn't. Well, I guess thats what you get for writing quickly.

I really do love to climb. I am nervous about having no money. I will be earning some in a couple of minutes.

I miss Jordan so much.

The guy from Hotel Rowanda is speaking tonight on campus. I am going to go see him speak after watching the movie. I am not excited, but I wouldn't miss it for the world. I think God is going to do something in me. I fear actually not going. I think my soul must have this, it must see the pain in this world. I have to keep my eyes open, or I will be listening to the throwback beats that Jake loves so much and living a shadow of what God made me for.

2 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Polly said...

i really do love to climb too. and sometimes i am nervous about not having money. random.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger the bear said...

Thou art my bearded beloved. Nepal is incomplete without my facial-haired brethren (and several unmentionables, the least of which is Dr. Pepper). There is a room for you at the Welfare Centre, but if there's no way you can fill it in the next year, fret not. You're with me in spirit, and in a handy photo Krystal sent me. By the way, that note you left me in my journal? Funniest thing I've ever read. I love you Ben. Be good, be Godly, be righteous (because you have no other choice due in part to He who lives within you). You're too good to be my friend, but I'm glad you settled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home