Monday, April 02, 2007

Doritos

Last night at church we talked about doritos. This is what I learned. Christ said he was the bread of life. The nurishment of the soul. ::Aside:: I feel completly liberated to write sentence fragements since reading Hemmingway. Thanks Ernest ::End Aside:: Things like comfort, leisure, kissing your smokin hot lady etc. are great things. They taste great, but they provide little to no nurishment for the soul compared to the vitamin rich bread of life. Too often I get my doritos and bread mixed up and try to satisfy my soul with doritos. This does not work and actually makes me sick. Doritos are great in their place. A flavoring, a small snack, but not a meal replacement.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Cal said...

This is great.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Polly said...

you're blogging again! i love your blog!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Wes said...

MMMMM BREAD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home