Thursday, April 26, 2007

Its so clear now that you are all that I have

Tonight marks the completion of my last college engineering homework assignment. Its a strange sensation to know that in a couple of weeks, I won't have any more homework. Ever. Never. Ever. Not for a grade anyway. I will be done with school. I am not totally sure I want to be done with school. I feel like I am smack dab in the middle of some scifi movie where people have been conditioned to do some zany and unnecessary thing for their entire lives and then are told they don't have to do it. I am a little scared and a little bit excited. I feel like I am looking at life in a whole new light. There are so many possibilities open to me, but honestly I am having a bit of trouble seeing all of it at once. I can not fully understand possible life alternative after college, how could I understand God. Umm thank you Donald Miller for cooking pancakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home